The digital coordinator works across multiple disciplines including analytics, social and paid search. They would support the digital specialist team across a variety of clients and tasks. The digital specialist team supports the media team across analytics & reporting, paid social and paid search. As the coordinator you will work directly with the digital leads in supporting setting up and managing paid search and social campaigns as compiling digital reporting.
- Create, manage and execute paid social and search campaigns ;
- Support planning teams with insights and learnings across digital channels ;
- Collect performance data from internal and external sources ;
- Actively monitor and optimize paid search and social campaigns ;
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments across digital ;
- Cross-functional campaign support within the digital specialist team ;
- Analyze results and trends to assist the digital team in making optimizations and recommendations ;
- Monitor, track, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to maximize client investment.
- Proactive, self-starter & team player ;
- Analytical problem solving abilities & attention to detail ;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage your time ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel ;
- Experience using advertising platforms an added bonus (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager) ;
- Experience with analytical tools an added bonus (Google Analytics, Web Trends, Omniture).
- An inspiring workplace in the heart of downtown Montreal;
- Compelling creative challenges with clients from a variety of industries;
- A variety of benefits, including insurance, sick days and competitive vacation policies;
- An open-minded culture based on shared values, like collaboration and the startup spirit;
- Dynamic agency lifestyle !