As a Media Coordinator you will work on our key clients to support the needs of the media planning team and its clients. Reporting into an Account Manager your role will be to support the manager in the planning process, the implementation of the plan as well as the maintenance of the campaign across digital and traditional media. You will be an excellent communicator who is numerically literate and competent in both Excel and PowerPoint. Above all, we are looking for a team player who is keen to learn and is passionate about media. We offer a fair salary linked to experience and competencies.
- Assist Account Manager in media planning ;
- Execute and analyze media research using various databases (Numeris, Vivadata, ComScore etc.) ;
- Monitoring category/industry competitive activities in appropriate segments ;
- Evaluate and negotiate media opportunities ;
- Build strong relationships internally and with media owners/publishers ;
- Track implementation of all media plans ;
- Traffic digital creative and send to the partner sites ;
- Prepare and process performance reports ;
- Maintain and issue BCR on a monthly basis ;
- Ensure campaigns are input and kept up to date in a regular basis ;
- Work with finance to make sure that media billings and payments are properly staged ;
- Be the internal owner of all assigned accounts and be fully informed and able to provide information when required, to include metrics, objectives and status ;
- Take a pro-active approach in solving issues with assigned accounts, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary ;
- Work seamlessly alongside traditional buying teams and digital specialist teams to integrate programs successfully ;
- Able to work independently to produce all necessary support documentation and reporting.
- University degree or a diploma in communication or media field ;
- Accurate, organized with good attention to detail ;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills ;
- Comfortable with computer and data base management ;
- Team player ;
- Great oral and written communication skill ;
- Proactive and curious ;
- Positive attitude.
- An inspiring workplace in the heart of downtown Montreal;
- Compelling creative challenges with clients from a variety of industries;
- A variety of benefits, including insurance, sick days and competitive vacation policies;
- An open-minded culture based on shared values, like collaboration and the startup spirit;
- Dynamic agency lifestyle !